[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: RWK at MIT-MC, DLW at MIT-MC
- Subject: "*CATCH"?
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 80 01:51:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 12 APR 1980 2051-EST
I presumed that Dan just forgot about the existence of
*CATCH in it current definition, and was trying to propose something
new. RMS seems to have noticed this same possibililty, by suggesting
that named progs could supplant the need for anything else named.
E.g., (DO-NAMED GORILLA ...) ==> (PROG GORILLA () (DO ...))