[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Flushing old-style DO.
- To: EJS at MIT-MC
- Subject: Flushing old-style DO.
- From: ALAN at MIT-MC (Alan Bawden)
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 80 04:37:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 10 APR 1980 2337-EST
Date: 10 April 1980 23:18-EST
From: Eric J. Swenson <EJS at MIT-MC>
Date: 10 April 1980 22:53-EST
From: Alan Bawden <ALAN at MIT-MC>
cc: BUG-LISP, BUG-LISPM at MIT-AI
Re: Flushing old-style DO.
There is a saying about such ideas: "you're in charge!".
I don't understand this. Please explain.
It means that you proposed something that sounds nice but is
impossible to implement (think of all the code that uses old-style
DO!) so we put you in charge of the project confident that it will