[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DOTIMES or REPEAT, and old-style DO flushable?
- To: JONL at MIT-MC
- Subject: DOTIMES or REPEAT, and old-style DO flushable?
- From: Eric J. Swenson <EJS at MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 80 03:45:00 GMT
- Cc: H at MIT-MC, KMP at MIT-MC, HENRY at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, BUG-LISPM at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 10 April 1980 22:45-EST
I've long thought that the time had come to flush the old-style DO. I
don't think it presents a substantial saving of coding space, and being as
un-general as it it, is not worth keeping.