[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SHARPM/GRINDEF fails on "FUNCTION"
- To: LSH at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Subject: SHARPM/GRINDEF fails on "FUNCTION"
- From: Richard L. Bryan <RLB at MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 80 14:55:00 GMT
- Original-date: 10 April 1980 09:55-EST
Date: 10 APR 1980 0923-EST
From: LSH at MIT-MC (Lars S. Hornfeldt)
From: Lars S. Hornfeldt <LSH at MIT-MC>
Subject: GRINDEF of something that contains FUNCTION
(defun test (x) (mapcar (FUNCTION (lambda (y) y)) x))
(GRINDEF test) now starts:
(defun test (x) (mapcar and then gives the ERROR:
;QUOTE NON-FIXNUM VALUE
When replacing FUNCTION with ' it works.
Complement: It's necessary to have (SHARPM FASL MC LISP)
loaded also, before or after (GRN FASL MC LISP),
for the error to occur.