[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PPN property for "LISP"
- To: CFFK at MIT-MC
- Subject: PPN property for "LISP"
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 80 12:56:00 GMT
- Cc: RWK at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 29 MAR 1980 0756-EST
Date: 26 March 1980 17:58-EST
From: Charles F. F. Karney <CFFK at MIT-MC>
(defaultf '((arc cffk) foo bar))
(grindef foo) ==> ;(load ((arc lisp) grinde fasl)) no such device
We're about ready to reassemble a new lisp (version 1986 or so) and
will have this corrected - I believe it only requires a "PPN" property
for the atom "LISP" so that there appears to be a "LISP" device
on the ITS systems (a "LISP" device has been in use on the TOPS-10
systems for some time now).