[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Return of the creature...
- To: Dave.Touretzky at CMU-10A, bug-lisp at MIT-AI
- Subject: Return of the creature...
- From: Scott.Fahlman at CMU-10A
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 80 16:41:00 GMT
- Original-date: 26 March 1980 1141-EST (Wednesday)
The old bug that gave you an ill mem ref and punted to the monitor when
you setq T seems to be back on CMUA. Guess we forgot to pound a wooden
stake through its heart. I'll try to look for it someday soon and see if
it really is the same lossage, but if anyone wants to fix it sooner, feel
free. The offending code was in the handling of "write into read-only
memory" errors and had to do with the fact that KAs left the PC incremented
and KLs did not (or vice versa). Has anyone been messing with this?