[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ALAN at MIT-MC, KMP at MIT-MC
- Subject: DISPLACE
- From: Glenn S. Burke <GSB at MIT-ML>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 80 12:50:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, NIL at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 20 March 1980 07:50-EST
I have to agree with Alan on your use of DISPLACE. The original
intent of it was to provide a canonical macro displacer.
If it is not intended to be that, then it shouldn't have been provided
in the first place; that wasn't what was wanted or needed.