[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-AI
- To: KMP at MIT-MC
- From: MOON@MIT-AI (Sent by MOON0@MIT-AI)
- From: GLS at MIT-MC (Guy L. Steele, Jr.)
- Date: Sat, 16 Jul 78 04:41:42 GMT
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 78 02:03:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 07/16/78 00:41:42 EDT
- Original-date: 15 JUL 1978 2203-EDT
From: KMP at MIT-MC (Kent M. Pitman)
STATUS SYNTAX and STATUS MACRO have some of the shoddiest syntax
I have ever seen. ...
We know, we know... we can't change it without screwing up 1.0E9
programs. NIL will not have this screw. At least SETSYNTAX
solves the more important setting side of the problem.