[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LSUBR CONS and `
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, GLS at SU-AI
- Subject: LSUBR CONS and `
- From: HIC at MIT-MC (Howard I. Cannon)
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 78 10:54:00 GMT
- Cc: GLS at MIT-MC, (BUG lispm) at MIT-AI
- Original-date: 30 JUN 1978 0654-EDT
LSUBR cons is now implimented in the compiler, and is turned on in the
currently being developed interpreter (and seems to win fine). Therefore,
unless there are any gross complaints or screws, the interpreter will support
LSUBR cons in the next release.
I would like to put in my two cents (once again):
I would rather see it be LIST* then LSUBR cons.