[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(PROBEF '((USR) RWK LISP))
- To: (BUG ITS) at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, RWK at MIT-MC
- Subject: (PROBEF '((USR) RWK LISP))
- From: EAK at MIT-MC (Earl A. Killian)
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 78 20:19:00 GMT
- Original-date: 26 JUN 1978 1619-EDT
Perhaps opens on the USR device should work like opens on DSK.
I.e. opening for input would never create the job/file, whereas
opening for output would. I would think that would be better
tahan inverting the sense of the bit.