[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sharing of LISP jobs.
- To: ELLEN at MIT-MC, JLK at MIT-MC, JPG at MIT-MC, (BUG HIC) at MIT-MC
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Re: Sharing of LISP jobs.
- From: KLE@MIT-AI
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 78 05:47:35 GMT
- Cc: JM at MIT-MC, MRG at MIT-MC, RWK at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 06/24/78 01:47:35 EDT
May I please Add my say also: Why Oh Why Oh Why is BUG-HIC one of the
destination mailing lists for this discussion. Believe me folks, HIC
really is on the bug-lisp mailing lists and I have been constantly deleting
mail in my mail box about a discussion that I have absolutely no concern.
I would greatly appreciate it if BUG-HIC were removed from the headers
of any further messages as it seems this discussions is liable to carry
on for a few millenium. Please restrict your use of BUG-HIC for reporting
bugs in HIC and/or adding to the HIC Primer.
Thank You --54.