[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-ML
- From: SUN@MIT-ML
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 78 14:51:01 GMT
- Cc: (FILE [SUN;LISP NOTES]) at MIT-ML
- Original-date: 06/23/78 10:51:01 EDT
wanted to turn off echoing on input and couldn't
(that is done with use of the STATUS TTY on
ITS, isn't it?). On TOPS-10 all those bits which
I think are the GL. and IO. bits,
should be accessable with the TTCALLs GETLCH and SETLCH and
with the uuos GETSTS and SETSTS.
3) When I couldn't do a LISTEN from the secondary TTY, I tried
to do an alarmclock hack but found taht that wasn't there.
PISYS software interrupts can't be used for that?
I note taht the SYSTEM-DEATH interrupt could use .PCKSY.
The system interrupts are supposed to get better ith
7.01 next year. The LISP shold be aimed at 6.03 for now.
Do you guys have a 6.03 manual by the way.
4) Is it really true that binary program space can only be allocaonce at the beginning even if one is running the LISP
under a 6.03 with the VM option on a KI or KL??
5) Is the fact that there is no SYSCALL subr doe to the fact
that TOPS-10 has such an erratic calling sequences for its uuos?
Oh well, I'm enjoying doing the testout. Communicate any
comments or questions.
[The missing line above after 2) shold read:
"not to produce anything meaningful. I"