[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Labelled PROGs (and DOs)
- To: JONL at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Labelled PROGs (and DOs)
- From: GLS at MIT-MC (Guy L. Steele, Jr.)
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 78 03:08:00 GMT
- Cc: NIL at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 20 JUN 1978 2308-EDT
... could find all instances of (RETURN <value1> . . . <valuen>)
for n > 1, and convert them to (MRETURN 'prog_id <value1> . . .)
Do you really mean for MRETURN to take an evaluated prog_id?
Since GO does not, maybe it's a typo?