[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A Miscellany of YESNOP bugs, fixed in version 41.
- To: KMP at MIT-MC
- Subject: Re: A Miscellany of YESNOP bugs, fixed in version 41.
- From: JONL@MIT-MC
- From: KMP@MIT-MC
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 81 19:08:54 GMT
- Date: Tue, 27 May 81 15:44:21 GMT
- Cc: (BUG BUG-MACLISP) at MIT-MC Date: 27 May 1981 11:28-EDT From: Kent M. Pitman <KMP at MIT-MC> I don't see why (Y-OR-N-P ...) must have a bidirectional stream. . . . Date: 27 May 1981 11:37-EDT From: Kent M. Pitman <KMP at MIT-MC> Subject: Y-OR-N-P doesn't errcheck well... (Y-OR-N-P TYI) seems to hang forever. ^Z'ing it and looking at the pc says that it is XCT'ing a .IOT B,TT. (Where B is open in .uai mode -- i guess that means it is TYI). Could it be that it is .IOT'ing thinking it is printing when in fact it is reading instead?? Note that (Y-OR-N-P TYI)YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY will return T on the 52nd Y. Similarly, . . .
- Original-date: 06/01/81 15:08:54 EDT
- Original-date: 05/27/81 11:44:21 EDT