[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Clobbered error msg
- To: DICK at MIT-ML
- Subject: Clobbered error msg
- From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 81 11:30:00 GMT
- Cc: RLB at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 21 May 1981 07:30-EDT
Date: Tue, 20 May 81 21:18:05 GMT
Original-Date: 05/20/81 17:18:05 EDT
I would like to enter the following in the random bug of the week contest.
If you type:
;A G 3ZB""01I,R*03Z2"FC04( 66
Patched in current LISP^K, and corrected in sources. (By the bye, I just
searched the ERROR file for other occurences of the word "ASCII" and
didn't find any more inadvertent flip-flops of error msg types).