[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ALAN at MIT-MC, MOON at MIT-MC
- Subject: Malformed MacLisp
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 81 15:57:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LMMAN at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 21 April 1981 10:57-EST
I hope I don't have any occurances of that in my code, using
special variables! I think the right thing to do here is
to leave the LISPM alone and fix the losing MacLisp interpreter.
The compiler is OK.