[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(SSTATUS TTY ...)
- To: SOLEY at MIT-MC, KMP at MIT-MC
- Subject: (SSTATUS TTY ...)
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 81 02:46:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, BUG-NIL at MIT-MC, NILE at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 13 April 1981 21:46-EST
- Sender: ___111 at MIT-MC
To clarify what is going on with this, the reason SSTATUS TTY returns NIL
is that ITS won't let it set these TTY variables unless it has the TTY,
despite the fact that it could be made to work just by storing into the
saved per-job copy of those variables.
So as long as ITS doesn't work as it should, both functionalities are
probably desireable, and LISP should not be changed.