[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Previously fixed bug
- To: SOLEY at MIT-MC
- Subject: Previously fixed bug
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 81 09:08:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, NILE at MIT-MC, RZ at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 10 APR 1981 0408-EST
Date: 9 April 1981 21:42-EST
From: Richard Mark Soley <SOLEY at MIT-MC>
Subject: ;17. Can't get enough STRING space.
<<<<<<< ******* MAJOR STRING BUG ******* >>>>>>>
I've already seen this some time ago, and fixed it, although
never explicity said what th proble was. Since you had to delete
the later NILAIDs earlier tis week, I guesss you were just running
in an out-of-date version. At any rate, I've made up a new NILAID,
and loaded up your example as noted above, which didn't lose.
Dumped it out as NILE;TS TRYTHIs. i'll continue to login from time
to time, so if this hasn't finished off th bug, let me know.