[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-ML
- To: RWK at MIT-MC
- From: KWC@MIT-ML
- From: Alan Bawden <ALAN at MIT-MC>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 81 13:29:54 GMT
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 81 07:22:00 GMT
- Cc: ALAN at MIT-MC, HENRY at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, BUG-LISPM at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 04/08/81 09:29:54 EDT
- Original-date: 8 April 1981 02:22-EST
Date: 7 April 1981 18:11-EST
From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
I take it this is the MacLisp destructuring version of LET you're
trying to load? I don't know where the QFASL for this lives, but
if you will recompile NILCOM;LET > you should win. ...
Well, I took it to be a bug report about the LispMachine
destructuring LET whose source and object live in LISPM2;LET.
Perhaps someone should check that out as well...?