[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ALAN at MIT-MC, HENRY at MIT-MC
- Subject: fowarded mail
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 81 23:11:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, BUG-LISPM at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 7 April 1981 18:11-EST
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 81 05:55:21 GMT
Original-Date: 04/07/81 01:55:21 EDT
Subject: Re: fowarded mail
To: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC
Date: 7 April 1981 01:50-EST
From: Henry Lieberman <Henry at MIT-AI>
Subject: LET on the Lisp Machine
To: BUG-LISP at MIT-AI
The LET QFASL file doesn't seem to work.
It bombs on trying to do a GLOBALIZE.
I take it this is the MacLisp destructuring version of LET you're trying
to load? I don't know where the QFASL for this lives, but if you will
recompile NILCOM;LET > you should win. RMS incompatibly changed the
GLOBALIZE function without suitable notification (or better, using a
different name for his new functionality).