[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: JONL at MIT-MC
- Subject: STR:COMPRESS-SPACE
- From: Richard L. Bryan <RLB at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 81 06:40:00 GMT
- Cc: SOLEY at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, BUG-NIL at MIT-MC, NILE at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 7 April 1981 01:40-EST
Date: 6 APR 1981 1720-EST
From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
Ok, I think I see why the last few chars of each string is
being garbaged by STR:COMPRESS-SPACE. I don't have time to
repair it be fore getting on the plane to CA, but I've talked
out the problem with RLB and he may tackle it while I'm gone.
Looks to me like it works now, STRING version /150 .
I won't create a new NILAID. RMSoley, find the next bug!