[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
More info on STRING bug.
- To: (BUG NIL) at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: More info on STRING bug.
- From: SOLEY at MIT-MC (Richard Mark Soley)
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 81 16:26:00 GMT
- Cc: NILE at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 6 APR 1981 1126-EST
It is always the last word of a string that gets
garbaged, and it is NOT always zeroed; try doing:
When it blows out, take a look at STR:GCMARRAY. You
will find that the majority of strings have had their
last word garbaged, with completely random stuff.
This bug exists in NILAID 1049 AND NILAID 1050, but
NOT in NILAID 1048. Therefore PLEASE do not delete