[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: MILLER at MIT-MC
- Subject: MacLISP documentation
- From: RWK at MIT-MC (Robert W. Kerns)
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 79 04:58:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, ELLEN at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 1 OCT 1979 0058-EDT
I and everyone else agrees with you 100% about needing an updated manual.
Chapters 1-3 are already done, as you know, and are available. However,
people ARE needed to do the rest of it. If you are volunteering, I'll
get the necessary files from tape later tonight (the LSPMAN; directory),
ellen can tell you what you need to know to get started, and pick what you'd
like to do. Not only will you facilitate the eventual publication of this
much needed manual, but you'll earn everyone's gratitude as well.