[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
COMPLR and line numbers
- To: bug-lisp @ mc, Scott.Fahlman at CMU-10A
- Subject: COMPLR and line numbers
- From: Dave Touretzky <Dave.Touretzky at CMU-10A>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 79 22:06:00 GMT
- Original-date: 26 September 1979 1806-EDT
COMPLR on Bottoms-10 should complain if passed a file with line numbers.
Better yet, it should ignore them. Currently it just gives lots of
bogus compilation errors, and some naive users can't figure out what
the problem is.
(You can test if a file has line numbers by looking for a 1 in the
rightmost bit of the first word of the file.)