[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Splicing macros are fun!
- To: ALAN at MIT-AI, BUG-LISP at MIT-AI
- Subject: Splicing macros are fun!
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 79 07:55:00 GMT
- Original-date: 13 September 1979 03:55-EDT
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 79 07:15:01 GMT
Original-Date: 09/13/79 03:15:01 EDT
From: ALAN at MIT-AI
To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-AI
Re: Splicing macros are fun!
(setsyntax #/~ 'splicing 'read)
(plist 'foobar) ;Why would I do that?
'(a b c ~foobar d e f)
(A B C . FOOBAR) ;Not quite what I expected
(D E F) ;AH HA!
Fixed and patched.