[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Control characters in # macro.
- To: GLS at MIT-MC, KMP at MIT-MC, NIL at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Control characters in # macro.
- From: MOON at MIT-MC (David A. Moon)
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 79 16:57:00 GMT
- Original-date: 8 SEP 1979 1257-EDT
The lisp machine uses #/A for control-A ( is alpha).
Beta and epsilon are used for meta and control-meta. Characters
haven't been chosen for hyper and super yet. I understand NIL
and Maclisp support the same syntax. The Lisp machine doesn't
have the ascii controls so there's no issue there; I don't know
what the NIL position (if any) on this may be.
You can also put numbers between the # and the operator (slash
or other). This isn't used for anything yet although an obvious
choice would be fonts.