[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: some of us twenex maclisp users...
- To: Scott at SRI-KL
- Subject: Re: some of us twenex maclisp users...
- From: MILLER at MIT-AI (Mark L. Miller)
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 79 01:44:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-AI, jonl at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 26 AUG 1979 2144-EDT
My plan is to try a hand-"transor" of the interlisp versions.
I am waiting for sources to arrive (by covered wagon, it
would seem). Does that sound like a plausible strategy to you?