[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lossage in the new LISP.
- To: Bug-Lisp @ MIT-AI
- Subject: Lossage in the new LISP.
- From: Scott.Fahlman at CMU-10A
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 79 00:11:00 GMT
- Cc: Dave.Touretzky at CMU-10A
- Original-date: Sunday, 12 August 1979 2011-EDT
Tried running LISPs derived from our new source (857). Any attempt to
print a system message (as opposed to normal output) dies horribly,
spewing garbage characters at random. This is true both with LISP.LOW
and LISP.SHR (generated by you?), LISP.REL, and BIGLSP.REL which I assembled
today to try enlarging the lowseg. Any ideas? Is the ITS version similarly