[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: REM at MIT-MC
- From: Earl A. Killian <EAK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 79 18:54:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, BUG-CRTSTY at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 16 July 1979 14:54-EDT
There is no way to tell CRTSTY to hold off on display updating. It is
not possible to do this sort of thing without having two screen
There are two things you can do:
1. Buffer your output and only send it to the TTY when you're done.
2. Don't use CLEOL as freely as you do now - don't expect that you can
use them anytime you want and have CRTSTY do all the work for you.
Even better, of course, would be to get rid of your CLEOL-less terminal.