[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Correction to last note
- To: SKH at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Correction to last note
- From: RWK at MIT-MC (Robert W. Kerns)
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 79 03:08:00 GMT
- Original-date: 6 JUL 1979 2308-EDT
Sorry, I left out a line in my reconstruction of what you said that
was relavent. (There was a BIT more than that that was relavent!)
(DEFUN MOVE ....)
(I got interrupted half-way through typing in the message and dropped a few
bits, sorry.) Anyway, the rest of my comment still stands.
In fact, it looks like what GRINDEF must be doing is looking at the variable
TRACED-STUFF, rather than anything meaningfully coordinated with DEFUN and
the property-list of the function!