[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: SKH at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: GRINDEF/TRACE interaction
- From: RWK at MIT-MC (Robert W. Kerns)
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 79 02:59:00 GMT
- Original-date: 6 JUL 1979 2259-EDT
The only thing that you said that had any relevence was:
I.e. that GRINDEF doesn't understand traced functions. It should.
It should also probably have a better check for traced functions, say
actually looking at the EXPR property for a (COMMENT /;TRACED (old-expr))
and then use the frob in the comment as the frob to print.