[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: gls at SU-AI
- Subject: maclisp FORMAT
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 79 16:54:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 14 JUN 1979 1254-EDT
1) the problem you mentioned with format doing (STATUS ITS) has been
moot for some time, since the standard maclisp has DEFUN& as an
autoloadable macro. Nevertheless, I edited the source to flush
all referencees to DEFUN& (since "(DEFUN FOO (X Y &REST Z) ...)"
will automatically convert itself into DEFUN& and autoload if
2) I too don't see any solution to the tilde problem except
recompilatin at SAIL.
3) there have been a few suggesions accumulation re FORMAT for
both the LISPM and MACLISP, and I wonder who wants to do them?
I especially liked your suggestion "(b)" of June 7 re right-,
center-, and left-justification for fields.