[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: RWK at MIT-MC, HENRY at MIT-MC
- Subject: BUG RE-INSTALLED
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 79 05:21:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, MACSYM at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 12 JUN 1979 0121-EDT
The bug whereby (CXR 0 (MAKHUNK '(A))) is inconsistent
with other hunk usage has been reinstalled for the benefit
of RWK, who cant find these buggy instances in DRB's code.
Also for HENRY if he depends on it. This bug applies only
in the case when MAKHUNK = (); sometime after about 6 months
to a year, all code should assume that the value of MAKHUNK is
irrelevant and the that operations of hunks are as they are
now with MAKHUNK non-null.