[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SETVST, in DEFVSX file
- To: BUG-MACLISP at MIT-MC
- Subject: SETVST, in DEFVSX file
- From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 81 19:00:00 GMT
- Original-date: 21 October 1981 15:00-EDT
For some reason, something has changed in the EXTHUK, EXTBAS,
or EXT<mumble> files since about midsummer, and caused that
read-time-expansion of an SI:XREF to lose again. I've implemented
the crock in a different way so as not to depend on these
continuing vagaries, and recompiled DEFVSX (now version 105).
Sigh! Can anyone think of why the read-time expansion suddenly
changed from going into a RPLACX into a (LAMBDA ... (RPLACX ...)) ?