[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
EXPLODE, EXPLODEC, EXPLODEN reveal bug in PRINT
- To: MOHAMMED at SRI-KL
- Subject: EXPLODE, EXPLODEC, EXPLODEN reveal bug in PRINT
- From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sat, 17 Oct 81 17:10:00 GMT
- Cc: RWK at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 17 October 1981 13:10-EDT
Date: 7 Oct 1981 1806-PDT
From: MOHAMMED at SRI-KL
(explode '("abc")) generates the following error message:
*** MISSING ARGS *** LOSING OUTPUT FILE SPEC
It seems that the explode functions can't handle strings within lists.
I see the trouble here -- the PRINT function is not properly faking
out the sub-recursive call to EXPLODE/EXPLODEC/EXPLODEN. There will
have to be the same kind of development in PRINT for the EXPLODE
series which was done for FLATSIZE.
RWK: I believe you put in the code around FLTHNK, do you wanna try a
hand at this one?