[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "JIS@MIT-SPEECH" at MIT-AI
- Subject: Re: maclisp
- From: Ken Church <KWC at MIT-ML>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 81 13:59:00 GMT
- Cc: GSB at MIT-ML, KWC at MIT-ML, ZUE at MIT-ML, BUG-MACLISP at MIT-ML, nlg.ja at MIT-SPEECH
- Original-date: 10 October 1981 09:59-EDT
- Sender: KWC0 at MIT-ML
Date: 9 Oct 1981 2209-EDT
From: JIS at MIT-SPEECH at MIT-AI
In-Reply-To: Your message of 9-Oct-81 1728-EDT
Hi, you guys should not be screwing around with maclisp on Speech.
Maclisp is installed on speech in cooperation with the VLSI and
speech group. It would be a bad thing if a new maclisp went in without
warning and broke their stuff, they happen to own the machine...
It is very important that the MACLISP on Speech be kept up to
date (more or less) so that it is possible to transport
code from the ITSes to Speech. I have not been able to install
LSB on speech because DEFMAX (in particular) is out of data and missing
some important features. I am willing to help out in the updating
process, but I will need to know some passwords.