[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: I wouldn't have believed it...
- To: Alan Bawden <ALAN at MIT-MC>
- Subject: Re: I wouldn't have believed it...
- From: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 81 17:15:00 GMT
- Cc: bug-lisp at MIT-MC
- In-reply-to: Alan Bawden's message of 23 Sep 81 23:50-EST
- Original-date: 24 September 1981 1315-EDT (Thursday)
It's simple. LOAD uses READ. DRIBBLE sets up ECHOFILES. Anything
that gets read goes to ECHOFILES. Q.E.D.
Now maybe we want to crock around this, but it's perfectly consistent
with the current MacLISP I/O model.