[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: JONL at MIT-MC
- Subject: SELECTQ efficiency?
- From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 81 14:20:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, MACSYMA-I at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 3 August 1981 10:20-EDT
JONL, you said you never read my note, so why are you now asking
for more examples of your lossage? Furthermore, you haven't
answered the $60,000 question, "why did you replace installed
code with inferior code?"
As for clogging up the mail, I assure you, answer the questions
and the issues will resolve themselves.