[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: GJC at MIT-MC
- Subject: SELECTQ efficiency?
- From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 81 14:09:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, MACSYMA-I at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 3 August 1981 10:09-EDT
Date: 2 August 1981 11:59-EDT
From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
. . .
That fact that you were later able to get a more winning version
from GSB does not support redemption. [Seriously folks, name any
feature in maclisp, and you can get a more winning version from GSB.
. . .]
Since LSB'S SELECTQ, which I corrected for minor bugs, *never* had any
bugs in the installed version, and was adequately efficient even in its
middle versions, then can you explain why you should clog all our mail
files with these continuing complaints?
I shouldn't be surprised if someone could find a case that, ** even
now **, could be slightly improved.