[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
- Subject: Quotient
- From: David A. Moon <MOON at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 81 02:35:00 GMT
- Cc: KMP at MIT-MC, MOON at MIT-MC, GJC at MIT-MC, LPH at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, BUG-LISPM at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 31 July 1981 22:35-EDT
I use the more-than-two-argument minus sign all the time. Keep it.
I would say to change QUOTIENT and REMAINDER to be the same as // and -
with one argument. Jonl, can you reproduce Pratt's reasons for wanting
them to be different?