[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Inconsistency of 1-argument QUOTIENT with //,//$
- To: GJC at MIT-MC
- Subject: Inconsistency of 1-argument QUOTIENT with //,//$
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 81 07:31:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, LPH at MIT-MC, BUG-LISPM at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 31 July 1981 03:31-EDT
This appears to be a documented feature, at least in the red manual.
I wonder why? Perhaps it's a (possibly spurious) analogy with the
difference between DIFFERENCE and - ?