[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The ultimate disposal of the SELECTQ problem.
- To: JONL at MIT-MC
- Subject: The ultimate disposal of the SELECTQ problem.
- From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 81 21:14:00 GMT
- Cc: CWH at MIT-MC, GSB at MIT-MC, ALAN at MIT-MC, KMP at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 25 July 1981 17:14-EDT
I noticed you asked CWH about this. Well, the installed SELECTQ
is one I wrote that accepts items of types SYMBOL and FIXNUM,
is LISPM compatible, and generates code as good as CASEQ
when it can.