[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Definition of SELECTQ
- To: CWH at MIT-MC
- Subject: Definition of SELECTQ
- From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 81 12:28:00 GMT
- Cc: GSB at MIT-MC, ALAN at MIT-MC, KMP at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 25 July 1981 08:28-EDT
Date: 17 July 1981 15:53-EDT
From: Carl W. Hoffman <CWH at MIT-MC>
Subject: SELECTQ using = or EQ
Date: 17 July 1981 12:02-EDT
From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
Fixed now. Prior to this buggy state, it produced a CASEQ, which insists
on either symbols or numbers, but not mixtures thereof.
Whoa, what's going on here. I've been assuming until now that CASEQ and
SELECTQ are just different names for the same thing. Are you saying this is
no longer the case?
During my virus-induced absence, I never got down to this part of my mail
file, but noticed in the later parts the RWK seems to have satisfactorily
answered this. He's produced a corrected SELECTQ macro, and GSB has
offered the one from LSB. Any more comments?