[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SELECTQ using = or EQ, and ARRAYP
- To: JONL at MIT-MC
- Subject: SELECTQ using = or EQ, and ARRAYP
- From: Carl W. Hoffman <CWH at MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 81 19:53:00 GMT
- Cc: ALAN at MIT-MC, GSB at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 17 July 1981 15:53-EDT
Date: 17 July 1981 12:02-EDT
From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
Fixed now. Prior to this buggy state, it produced a CASEQ, which insists
on either symbols or numbers, but not mixtures thereof.
Whoa, what's going on here. I've been assuming until now that CASEQ and
SELECTQ are just different names for the same thing. Are you saying this is
no longer the case?