[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: JONL at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: (STATUS FASLOAD)
- From: HIC at MIT-MC (Howard I. Cannon)
- Date: Fri, 26 May 78 11:57:00 GMT
- Original-date: 26 MAY 1978 0757-EDT
Date: 13 MAY 1978 0126-EDT
From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
Subject: (STATUS FASLOAD)
To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
Hau Abaut letting (STATUS FASLOAD) return the LDBSAR of the currently-
being-loaded-file, if executed within a fasloading, or NIL of not
fasloading. Thus EVAL-mungeables could decide what the name of the
resultant file is, and ^B breaks could snoop around a little more.
Done for next LISP. But we may have to think about having FASLOAD clear
LDBSAR when it is done or else thee closed file-array hangs around...