[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LISP did some reducing (if only I could!)
- To: (BUG MACSYM) at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, JM at MIT-MC
- To: ELLEN at MIT-MC, RWK at MIT-MC
- Subject: LISP did some reducing (if only I could!)
- From: HIC at MIT-MC (Howard I. Cannon)
- Date: Sun, 14 May 78 09:59:00 GMT
- Original-date: 14 MAY 1978 0559-EDT
Using new changes to LISP (dealing with purification hackery) that RLB, myself,
and JONL worked out, I built a LOSER >. It turns out that it shares two more
pages then current MACSYMA, has five fewer impure pages, is 3 pages smaller,
and can actually run ODE2 DEMO to completion (!!).
I am thus installing this LISP this weekend.
--Howard (The large? --RWK)