[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-ML
- To: JONL at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- From: MOON5@MIT-ML
- From: HIC at MIT-MC (Howard I. Cannon)
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 78 03:36:41 GMT
- Date: Fri, 5 May 78 02:05:00 GMT
- Original-date: 05/04/78 23:36:41 EDT
- Original-date: 4 MAY 1978 2205-EDT
I am defering work on the BB$X problem because solution looks non-trivial...
the interrupt stacking routines expect INTPDL to be setup from an interrupt.
So, punting is the best policy for now...