[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GCing JOB arrays.
- To: ALAN at MIT-MC
- Subject: GCing JOB arrays.
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 81 02:14:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 11 January 1981 21:14-EST
Date: 11 January 1981 20:51-EST
From: Alan Bawden <ALAN at MIT-MC>
Subject: GCing JOB arrays.
To: RWK at MIT-MC
cc: ALAN at MIT-MC
1) Do we all at least agree that this is a bug?
I hope so!
2) Since nobody really cares about HUMBLE, is this problem just going
to be ignored? (That wouldn't upset me all that much, really.)
Actually, I just fixed it in the source.