[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: rpg at SU-AI
- Subject: PUREP/WRITEABLEP
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 81 17:15:00 GMT
- Cc: RWK at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 8 JAN 1981 1215-EST
The best solution to the 'WRITEABLEP' problem is simply to add
it to the initial system -- apparently the resolution of the
macroexpansion-cache'ing problem was to have it call 'WRITEABLEP'
rather than fix up DISPLACE. So I'm testing out now a new
LISP (probably version 2063) with this code in it; you should
edit in the sail-specific code into the *LISP file. Older
ITS versions will just continue to load the PUREP.FASL file.