[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MAP expansion broken
- To: (BUG COMPLR) at MIT-MC
- Subject: MAP expansion broken
- From: RWK at MIT-MC (Robert W. Kerns)
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 80 16:51:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 15 DEC 1980 1151-EST
WHICH-OPERATIONS is busted because the compiler compiled it (and a few
other functions in the file EXTEND) incorrectly. I don't know what's
going on here, but a (HRRZ 1 'T) is being output, apparently where the
map variable should be being stepped. Needless to say, this leads to
endless hacking of T's PLIST (which is non-null if you have FORMAT loaded).
This seems to happen with any expansion of MAPC!